Sandy Springs Tax Preparation Service

Sandy Springs Tax & Accounting is led by Nicholas A. Trishin, CPA who has been working in tax and accounting for the last 12 years.


Starting at $99. Income tax law is changing every year and frequently there are new credits and deductions average taxpayer overlooks to take advantage of. We specialize in finding and claiming new tax credits and deductions applicable to your specific situation. We have been helping taxpayers to maximize tax savings every year allowed by law. We constantly perform extensive research and analysis of new federal and state tax laws which can benefit taxpayers like you.

We provide individual income tax services including the following:

Preparation of Federal and State tax returns in 50 states
Electronic filling of tax returns and direct deposit of tax refunds
New homeowners tax guidance
Sole proprietor guidance how to maintain financial records for tax purposes
Landlord advice on tax deductibility and tax reporting for rental properties
Assistance on IRS tax problem resolution

CPA For High Net Worth Individuals

We provide income tax planning and compliance services to high net worth individuals and their families. We will try to learn about you as much as we can and understand your unique needs. Whether you accumulated significant wealth over many years or through a one-time life event such a business sale, inheritance or divorce, we can help. We encourage you to contact us for advice prior to making important financial decision. We render technical expertise in the following areas:

Income Tax Planning and Consulting
Estate and Gift Tax Planning
Alternative Minimum Tax Advising
Multi-State Income Tax and Structuring Primary Residence
Screening and Purchase of Various Federal and State Income Tax Credits
Passive Activity Loss Analysis for Real Estate Hold or Sell Decisions
Business Succession Planning
Family Accounting and Cash Management
Charitable and Philanthropic Tax Strategies


Call us today for a Free consultation at 404-855-7000. Nicholas A. Trishin, CPA will speak with you directly.


Request Free Consultation

or ask tax question by email:

Pay for Services